Monday, March 9, 2009

Goodbye America's Best Dance Crew!!!

Well America we bid a farewell to ABDC!!! All honestly thank GOD! I am so tired of J.C. Chavez's lame comments. His comments mean nothing..he came from a failed boy band with a ready made game plan! So who are YOU to judge. And Lil Mama..lets not forget her ass! I am for one thankful I dont have to see those ridiculous head pieces on her head while she tries to talk half way intellegent! She claims to give constructive criticizm! I dont see it. You had 1 song..ooooohhhh My lip gloss is poppin...okay ...then what! Then you want to demand the audience to be quiet when they are giving their comments for the groups personal growth. Yeah RIGHT! Chick Please. You just wanted someone to see you in that hellified silver shit on your head! No my spellin my be off..but my words are right ON! One point in time that really rings my bells is when "Flex Crew" was up. She got up and cried and whatever..okay.."Flex Crew" stayed way longer than deserved! I for one am not enthused to see people pop there sockets and bones out of place to the beat of a DMX song! But she did that for street "CRED". I am not impressed! I know there are more people out there who feel the same..I am just the one to say it. Hate it or love it..I call it like I see it!!!Good bye ABDC...please please dont come with a season 4...the rehatch of the 80's is OVER!

1 comment:

  1. What an entertaining post!

    I was never a fan of 'ABDC' anyway because far as I as was concerned, it was not a show judged by credible professionals. Just like you said, JC and Lil' Mama are basically nobody's and each of them have like one successful hit to their names and they are definitely not authoritative figures. Besides, I always thought Justin Timberlake was the best dancer of his boy band and he is obviously talented because dude is a multi-platinum selling artist and an entertainer, so if anything JT would've been great as a judge and that's even if I cared!

    Lil' Mama must be known for her choreography on the underground level, because at face value, she's not that talented. Why not Ciara, who is another multi-platinum selling artist who can dance well or they could've taken it a step further by adding Missy Elliot and/or Laurie Anne Gibson to the judging panel, but I'm sure the two of them didn't wanna be associated with such wackness! And again, this an opinion based on the fact that I care, but you know I don't...lol!

    Yeah, MTV needs to go 'head and dead this show!

    ReplyDelete