Thursday, February 5, 2009

HighWaisted Jeans!!!!! Hot or Not?

Well. I think Beyonce looks h-a-w-t in high waisted jeans. As well as anyone on any BET video. But clearly...clearly people they are not made for everyone. Now being a person of "girth" I am the first to say if you dont like it dont look. Also if they make it in my size..dammit I am going to wear it. Well Well Well..put my foot in my mouth...DEEP! I thought they look so good. Hell I even seen former Bad Girl Tanisha with a pair on the reunion show. So I was hell bent on getting a pair. I should have took the hint when every store I went to, the size stopped at 13/14. Hmmph..I was stil determined. Finally I found a pair. I bought the collar shirt and some heels..was going to look fierce. So one day I went out and decided to be FIERCE. I looked in the mirror...and was horrified. I look nothing like beyonce or hell Tanisha for that matter. I have a gut and those pants emphasized that gut to the fullest. So ladies not everything is for us. There are ways around this new craze in pants pulled up to your breast. Opt for the leggings and tunic look. Opt for a fierce shirt and shoes and pants that are comfortable and flattering..and you still will be in style! Besides most of us are living through the 80's twice. I thought once was a enough. Besides if things go as predictated the 90's will be back and so will baggy jeans!!LOL

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Shantisha,

    I’m Shawn Drewry, one of Marcus’ buddies on the internet and a fellow blogger. I welcome you with open arms to not only my little world over here, but opening up door of successful relations between you & I. I am happy and pleased to know you are now blogging. It is the best choice internet wise you’ve made, because you are investing in yourself. I look forward to our fruitful online relationship growing, as well as helping to keep you successful in your new blogging adventure. Please feel free to ask any and all kinds of questions if you get stuck anytime in blogging. I will be more than happy to assist you (smile)

    With love,

    www.ShawnDrewry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shawn. I really appreciate it. With Marcus's encouragement I decided to take the plunge. I wish this was around like 15 years ago! I am sure we will stay in contact and I appreciate your "open armed" invitation!

    Love,

    Shantisha Allen

    ReplyDelete